13th August-Acro Dance Day
August 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| £30.00
St Philips Primary School
13th August 2021
Acro Dance Day
What is Acrobatic Arts and what will you be doing?
This day will be filled with so much Acro Dancing fun. Throughout the day, you will work on different Acro Dance techniques, skills,games and routines. You will get to take part in a fun Acro Themed craft too!
You will learn limbering, strengthening, tumbling, flexibility and balancing skills.
Sibling Discount will automatically be applied.
What to wear?
- Leotard and shorts
- Leotard and footless tights
- Leggings and a top
- Bare fee
What to bring:
- Please bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty of fluids and any medication needed.
- Please bring clothes and shoes that you can put on over the top for breaks.
- No Refunds Available unless KPA School cancel.
- For Ages 4-11
- For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are running our holiday workshops alongside the governments guidelines and will continue to work in a safe environment.
- By booking onto KPA School holiday workshops you agree and understand that whilst KPA School are working Covid-19 secure, you are responsible for your safety with Covid-19 measures and KPA School are not liable for any contamination.