Saturday-Stage 1 Tap-10:00am-10:45am
April 23 @ 10:00 am - July 16 @ 10:45 am| £66.00
Stage 1 Tap
Trumpington Clay Farm Centre
- NEW PUPILS MUST EMAIL KPA SCHOOL BEFORE BOOKING: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All classes must be paid in full before first dance class.
- Late payment will result in a late payment fee charge of 10%.
- Refunds are unavailable, but please speak to Katherine if you wish to change to a different class.
- Miss a class due to illness etc, pop Katherine an email on email@example.com to see if you can join another class in the week if there is a space.
- If you are unable to make a class, full term fee needs to be paid, no discounts are available.
- Refunds are only available if KPA School cancel any classes.
- If classes are cancelled due to Government guidelines due to Covid 19, classes will continue to be delivered via zoom and refunds
are not available.
- Correct dancewear and dance shoes MUST be worn for classes.
- Hair must be a bun or pony tail.
- KPA School Uniform must be worn-Uniform for ballet/acro is allowed for this classes with back to back classes.
- Tap Shoes must be worn for this class.
- No jewellery to be worn.
- Please use this link to purchase your uniform and merchandise: https://kpaschool.co.uk/kpa-school-shop/
Dropping off, collection and further information:
- Parents/Guardians must leave child at the dance door and must be at the dance door for collection promptly at the end of class.
- Parents/Guardians frequent lateness for collection will result in another class charge.
- Children are allowed water bottles in class, please no food or sticky/fizzy drinks.
- Only items needed for dance class to be brought into the dance studio-PLEASE NAME THESE.
- For a quick class change over, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our office number 07727 241 217.
- Children under 11 years must be accompanied by someone over 16 to and from the class. If walking home alone, an email/letter is needed.
- If your child is being collect by another parent or someone different to normal, please make the teacher aware.
- Please make sure your child has visited the bathroom before attending class.
- Hands must be washed before entering the class.
- Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions regarding dance classes.