April 23 @ 11:00 am - July 16 @ 11:45 am| £66.00
5 & Under
Trumpington Clay Farm Centre
- NEW PUPILS MUST EMAIL KPA SCHOOL BEFORE BOOKING: email@example.com
- All classes must be paid in full before first dance class.
- Late payment will result in a late payment fee charge of 10%.
- Refunds are unavailable, but please speak to Katherine if you wish to change to a different class.
- Miss a class due to illness etc, pop Katherine an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can join another class in the week if there is a space.
- If you are unable to make a class, full term fee needs to be paid, no discounts are available.
- Refunds are only available if KPA School cancel any classes.
- If classes are cancelled due to Government guidelines due to Covid 19, classes will continue to be delivered via zoom and refunds
are not available.
- Correct dancewear and dance shoes MUST be worn for classes.
- Hair must be in a pony tail/bun or plaits.
- Uniform is to be worn in class:
KPA Leotard or KPA Leotard with KPA Shorts or KPA Crop Top with KPA Shorts.
Black footless tights or black leggings may be worn.
Acro Leotard or KPA Top
Black Shorts/Black leggings
- No jewellery to be worn.
- Please use this link to purchase your uniform and merchandise: https://kpaschool.co.uk/kpa-school-shop/
Dropping off, collection and further information:
- Parents/Guardians must leave child at the dance door and must be at the dance door for collection promptly at the end of class.
- Parents/Guardians frequent lateness for collection will result in another class charge.
- Children are allowed water bottles in class, please no food or sticky/fizzy drinks.
- Only items needed for dance class to be brought into the dance studio-PLEASE NAME THESE.
- For a quick class change over, please email your questions to email@example.com or use our office number 07727 241 217.
- Children under 11 years must be accompanied by someone over 16 to and from the class. If walking home alone, an email/letter is needed.
- If your child is being collect by another parent or someone different to normal, please make the teacher aware.
- Please make sure your child has visited the bathroom before attending class.
- Hands must be washed before entering the class.
- Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions regarding dance classes.