KS2 Acro Dance Club-St Philips Primary School
September 12 @ 8:00 am - December 12 @ 8:40 am| £58.50
12th September 2022-12th December 2022
Love to do cartwheels and handstands?
Acro Dance will be just for you! Acrobatic Dance, is the beautiful fusion of classic dance technique and athleticism. Learn unique choreography, dance seamlessly blending with musicality, emotional expression, line and extension with acrobatic movements in a dance context. Acro technique includes balancing, limbering, tumbling and partnering, based in flexibility, contortion and strength. And most importantly it is FUN!
- Children may bring a snack along to the club to eat after the activity finishes. A bottle of water is also recommended, please make sure that this is named.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn for Acro, leggings/shorts, t-shirt/leotard and bare feet.
- Hair needs to be tied up and off of face for this activity.
- Please note we run a no refund policy on our clubs.
Refunds will happen if KPA School cancel only.
- If clubs are unable to run due to Covid-19, classes will be delivered and continue via Zoom.