Girton Glebe Primary School-Acro Dance-KS2
May 5 @ 3:20 pm - July 14 @ 4:20 pm| £60.00
5th May 2022-14th July 2022
What is Acrobatic Arts and what will you be doing?
This term will be filled with so much Acro Dancing fun. Each week you will work on different Acro Dance techniques, skills, and routines. You will learn limbering, strengthening, tumbling, flexibility and balancing skills.
- Children may bring a snack along to the club to eat before the activity starts. A bottle of water is also recommended, please make sure that this is named.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn for dancing such as, leggings, shorts, t-shirt , PE Kit etc and bare feet.
- Please note we run a no refund policy on our clubs.
Refunds will happen if KPA School cancel only.
- If clubs are unable to run due to Covid-19, classes will be delivered and continue via Zoom.
- Hair needs to be tied up and off of face for this activity.
- End of term performances will only run if able to at the time due to Covid-19 safety measures.