April 22 @ 10:15 am - July 22 @ 10:45 am| £66.00
Trumpington Clay Farm Centre
- NEW PUPILS MUST EMAIL KPA SCHOOL BEFORE BOOKING: email@example.com
- All classes must be paid in full before first dance class.
- Late payment will result in a late payment fee charge of 10%.
- Refunds are unavailable, but please speak to Katherine if you wish to change to a different class.
- Miss a class due to illness etc, pop Katherine an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can join another class in the week if there is a space.
- If you are unable to make a class, full term fee needs to be paid, no discounts are available.
- Refunds are only available if KPA School cancel any classes.
- If classes are cancelled due to Government guidelines due to Covid 19, classes will continue to be delivered via zoom and refunds
are not available.
- Please wear dance approptiate clothing
- Bare feet or ballet shoes must be worn.
- KPA Unifrom may be worn but not essential.
- No jewellery to be worn.
- Please use this link to purchase your uniform and merchandise: https://kpaschool.co.uk/kpa-school-shop/
- Parents/Guardians must stay with their child throughout the class, only 1 adult please.
- Children are allowed water bottles in class, please no food or sticky/fizzy drinks.
- For a quick class change over, please email your questions to email@example.com or use our office number 07727 241 217.
- If your child is being collect by another parent or someone different to normal, please make the teacher aware.
- Hands must be washed before entering the class.
- Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions regarding dance classes.