- This event has passed.
3rd August-Cheerleading and Tricks Day
August 3, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| £30.00
St Philips Primary School
3rd August 2021
Cheerleading and Tricks Day
What is Cheerleading and Tricks Day andwhat will you be doing?
A great day to learn Cheerleading poses, dance with pom poms, learn routines and tricks that amke you go WOW!
Sibling Discount will automatically be applied.
What to wear?
- Clothing you can move freely in such as leggings and a top.
- Shoes such as trainers and if you have any dance shoes too!
- Please bring layers for when we are not dancing.
What to bring:
- Please bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty of fluids and any medication needed.
- Please bring clothes and shoes that you can put on over the top for breaks.
- No Refunds Available unless KPA School cancel.
- For Ages 4-11
- For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are running our holiday workshops alongside the governments guidelines and will continue to work in a safe environment.
- By booking onto KPA School holiday workshops you agree and understand that whilst KPA School are working Covid-19 secure, you are responsible for your safety with Covid-19 measures and KPA School are not liable for any contamination.